The Training and Placement Cell offers all possible assistance and backing to our students to find employment. The department has adequate infrastructure to accommodate all the activities related to Training and Placement of AITD students.
Training and Placement Officer: Prof. Shrinivas S. Joshi
- Prof. Gaurish Walke
- Prof. Ambesh Shetye
- Prof. Nora Naik
- Prof. Harish S.S Velingkar
- Prof V. Pugazhenthi
- Career guidance talks from Corporate/Renowned speakers.
- Workshops and Seminars on Technical, Aptitude, Interview-handling skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Special Training program on communication, soft skills and aptitude for campus recruitment process to teh students to increase their employ ability skills.
- Personality development sessions
- Organises pre-placement talks, mock tests, etc talks to prepare students for final selection process.
- Arrange Industrial visits, live projects from industries, internships for the students.
- Invite corporate companies for on campus recruitment process of final year students.
- Scheduling campus visit for companies.
- Organising HR meet.
- The Placement Cell acts as a catalyst by concentrating on actions that enrich the students career development and employ ability.
- Post selection process coordination between student and company.
- Organising the Alumni Meet