- Mr.Jesus Leoncey Fernandes hired by Indus Valley Partners for package of 7.5 lakhs per annum.Many many congratulations to our star Mr.Jesus Leoncey […]
- 7 Students are selected in Campus recruitment drive by Persistent Systems LtdMany Many congratulations to 7 of our stars: Mr. Akash […]
- Capgemini hires 3 Students in recent Pooled Campus drive heldMany congratulations to 3 of our stars: Ms.Nidhi […]
- 6 Students Placed in TCSMany congratulations to 6 of our stars Mr. Frank […]
The Training and Placement Cell offers all possible assistance and backing to our students to find employment. The department has adequate infrastructure to accommodate all the activities related to Training and Placement of AITD students.
Training and Placement Officer(CIRC Manager): Prof. Shrinivas S. Joshi
- Prof. Gaurish Walke
- Prof. Amol Patil
- Prof. Nora Naik
- Prof. Harish S.S Velingkar
- Prof V. Pugazhenthi
- Prof. Saish Rivonkar
- Career guidance talks from Corporate/Renowned speakers.
- Workshops and Seminars on Technical, Aptitude, Interview-handling skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Special Training program on communication, soft skills and aptitude for campus recruitment process to teh students to increase their employ ability skills.
- Personality development sessions
- Organises pre-placement talks, mock tests, etc talks to prepare students for final selection process.
- Arrange Industrial visits, live projects from industries, internships for the students.
- Invite corporate companies for on campus recruitment process of final year students.
- Scheduling campus visit for companies.
- Organising HR meet.
- The Placement Cell acts as a catalyst by concentrating on actions that enrich the students career development and employ ability.
- Post selection process coordination between student and company.
- Organising the Alumni Meet