|Workshops and Conferences: 10
- Participated in a two-day national Workshop on “Capacity Building Training Program On The Usage of Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC)-2014” held on 22nd &23rd jan2018 at VTU, Belgavi.
- Participated in one-day workshop on AICTE Initiatives held at GIT, Belgaum.
- Was a key note speaker for 1 ST NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (NCACME 2017) held at GSIT, Karwar on 10th and 11th Feb 2017.
- Was a resource person for one-day FDP on EPIER-2015, held at GSIT, Karwar.
- Participated a four-day VGST sponsored faculty development program on ADAVANCED MATERIALS AND NANOTECHNOLGY FOR RESARCH, ENGINEERING AND HEALTH CARE ORGANISATIONS from 4th June 2015 to 7th June 2015 at Shaikh College of Engineering and Technology, Belagavi.
- Participated in “One-day Workshop on the revised syllabus of syllabus of Elements of Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Graphics” under the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, organized on 19th Oct.2011 at MIT, Aurangabad.
- Participated in One Week Training Program Organized by Wipro “Mission10X” at COE, Ambajogai during 23th Nov- 28th jan2010.
- Participated a two –day workshop on “Smart Materials and Structures: SMAS-2006” at BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated a Two-day workshop on “Applications of FEM in Mechanical Engineering” at East Point College of Engineering & Technology, Bangalore.
- Attended an International Conference on “Agility in Design and Manufacturing” at Bangalore University, Bangalore.
Papers Presented: 3
- Presented a paper on “Parametric Analysis of SCF on FO Damaged Compressor Blades of Gas Turbine with Semicircular Notches “National Conference on Advances In Civil And Mechanical Engineering” (NCACME 2017) held at GSIT, Karwar on 10th and 11th Feb 2017.
- Presented a paper on “Performance and Optimization of Cooling Tower Reveals Energy Saving Opportunities” at DEFIF-2005 a national conference at KCT, Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper on “Biodiesel as an Alternate Renewable Energy Source” at DEFIF-2005 a National Conference at KCT, Coimbatore.
- Mohammadrafi nadaf “Parametric Analysis of SCF on FO Damaged Compressor Blades of Gas Turbine with Semicircular Notches” International Journal of Engineering research in Mechanical & Civil Engineering (ISSN 2456-1290) 2017.
- Mohammadrafi nadaf “Stress Concentration Factor Analysis with Semicircular cut outs on FO damaged Compressor Blade of Aero Engine a Parametric Approach” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250–2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2015).
- Mohammadrafi nadaf, sharan shegedar “Idealization of a Gas Turbine Compressor Blade to a Rectangular Plate and Analyzing the Variation of Stress Concentration Factor for U- Notches “International Journal Of Engineering Research And Applications ISSN: 2248-9622, 2014.
- Mohammadrafi nadaf, sharan shegedar “Idealization of a Foreign Object Damaged Compressor Blade of an Aero Engine to Rectangular Plate to determine the Stress Concentration Factor using FEM” International Journal of Engineering Science Invention ISSN (Online): 2319 – 6734, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 6726 Volume 2 Issue 5 ǁ May. 2013 ǁ.
- Mohammadrafi nadaf, “FEM approach of a simplified blade in the form of cantilever plate with cutout geometry simulating stress concentration factor” World Geneius International Research Journal 2012 ISSN 2277-8381.